Saturday, March 26, 2011

Back to Work


I have been on spring break the last two weeks, you can tell by the number of post, no work means way more time home, no school for the kids means more time with them and more stuff to write about. I was off all last week too, while the 3 youngest went back to work that was my "real vacation". This week when the kids have school and I am still off (it happens twice a year, October and March) I have to say I am an amazing mom, so what it only happens twice a year. The lunches are packed to each kids specification, you want peanut butter, no prob, turkey sandwich for you, you bet. I offer to make breakfast, (they still often want cereal), I make homemade cookies warm from the oven when then come home after school, we have pretty good dinners, I get to drive them to school, I get morning time with Loren before he starts work, the house is clean, I am not stressed, I have time to myself, I get to read a good book, watch some daytime TV, go to lunch with my sisters, (this picture was taken last year spring break) go to Target with Taylor (she is on my same schedule) - Life is good :)

ps: As I write this Ty comes up and say what are you writing about he looks for a second then he says "Oh man I am not on the front cover anymore" (he means the first post) All I can say is Ty step it up, the front cover is open to anyone :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love days when you can have "me" time as in get the house clean, be organized, etc. It is awesome :) I am glad you had a nice break!!!

    ReplyDelete