Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wyatt's Spring Break Goals


First: learn how to ride his bike, I know I know I have failed in the parenting department, he is 7 and cannot ride a two wheeler. It is because we live on a dirt road no smooth asphalt to learn on. He is getting better - hopefully I don't discourage him by yelling "keep pedaling or you will fall" too often and "why are you turning, you are heading straight into the tree, tramp, car..." Learning is hard work, he would rather jump on the tramp with our dog Dually.

Second: Read all his books he got at the library. This one is a no brainer, he is an awesome reader and will rip right through them, unless of course he masters his bike then I won't be able to keep him off the bike and then he will not accomplish his second goal. Oh what to do what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel too bad, jay can't ride a bike and we have roads. But jay doesn't want to so he doesn't. Gotta love that. Thanks for having us it was so much fun and I agree I love spring break too.

    ReplyDelete