Sunday, December 12, 2010

What I Love About Sunday


Just got home from church the kids had all made themselves lunch and I hear roars of laughter coming from the front room. The kids are all playing the "laughing game". You put your head on the stomach of another person and laugh. I love games like that. I had to snap a few pictures of my kids just being kids. I love it that they play together and love each other.

Quick side bar: Today in primary we sang "Book of Mormon Stories" that song has now became my favorite. Last year Wyatt comes home from primary so excited, he said, " They sang about us in primary." I asked, "What do you mean?" He said, "They were singing about the Chesley's." I am racking my brain trying to figure out what he is talking about. So I ask him to start singing the song about the Chesley's and he starts singing "Book of Mormon Stories." I still don't see how it has anything to do with the Chesley's until the last line... "Given this land if they live LIKE CHESLEY'S". Go ahead and sing it - it totally fits, I have a hard time singing "Given this land if they live righteously" it is now LIKE CHESLEY!

2 comments:

  1. I tried commenting the other day, but it (meaning my dumb computer) wouldn't let me. I love your Wyattisms, and your girls are so awesome, my kids just adore them. Jake had fun with Ty Sat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts. Can't wait for the two weeks off to get together.

    ReplyDelete