Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Happy December 1st"

Those were the first words out of Wyatt's mouth at 5:45AM this morning. He had been waiting for the Christmas season for months. It only became worse when we put up all our decorations the day after Thanksgiving and none of the count-downs start until today. I love having a little one in the house; you have to smile as you watch their excitement. It makes Christmas so much more fun. I remember thinking Christmas would never get here, we would go into the big closet (I don't know why the closet) in the big room in the basement and work on our Christmas list starting in July. Now that I am grown up it is here in a blink of an eye.

Good thing I have Wyatt to remind me Christmas is a fun, happy time. He started working on his Christmas list at least 3 months ago, he started writing it but gave that up to type it instead. If anyone wants a copy I can e-mail you. He would have put the store where I could find the present if he had the time, but our computer broke so all I got was a list of his 47 wishes. Now Ty on the other hand doesn't even have a list while the first item on Kyley's list is socks. I love this time of year, so Happy December 1st to you all, only 24 more days until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment