Perhaps the longest day of the year, especially when the kids open their Christmas pajamas in the morning before Loren goes to work so they can wear them all day. As soon as Loren left for work, Kyley says " let's play Christmas." The kids dressed up their stuff animals and pretend to sleep and bring gifts. Ty dressed up his orangutan Harry and Wyatt dressed up his bear Dino, Kyley dressed up her cow I just didn't get a picture of it :)
At 1:00 pm Wyatt says I wish I could go to sleep now. I explained that Santa doesn't come until night time. While Tay, Ky and Ty have been staying up late and sleeping in, Wyatt has maintained a strict schedule of early to bed early to rise. He is the first one awake each morning, most days by 5:00am. I now think it is because he was training for Christmas morning. While none of us will be able to sleep Wyatt will be dreaming of toys and Santa by 8:30pm.
"Merry Christmas to all and to All a Good night" I am now off to see how much Wyatt has memorized of that book or to play his game as he calls it.
No comments:
Post a Comment