
Halloween was a low key fun event. Ty went Trick or Treating with his friends so it was just Wyatt that wanted to go trick-or-treating. I made Taylor and Kyley go with us. They threw a costume together, Taylor a peace loving hippie and Kyley a gangster from Perry. Wyatt was a ninja skeleton, (he left his ninja mask at school so he had to improvise.) We didn't hit our "neighborhood" as it would take us an hour to hit 10 houses since they are so far apart. We went to the kid's school neighborhood.
Wyatt was so excited for Halloween this year. He started looking at the ads circling what he wanted to be about a month ago. One day as we were coming home from school he said "do you know what would be freaky?" I never know what Wyatt is going to say when he starts a sentence that way. Anyways, he continued, "If when you go to a house to trick-or-treat and you knock on the door you say "trick-or..." and they pass out like you were dead. The people passing out candy would totally freak. I better go practice" he says, and he runs in the house and practices "dying". Wyatt even saw his 1st grade teacher but he didn't do his trick, he did get a full size candy bar though.
Taylor and Kyley looked a little old to be out trick-or-treating but I hid as often as I could and it just looked like they were taking their brother out. I had fun since it had been a few years since the girls had gone out with me and not their friends, one of the perks of Halloween falling on Sunday. The best part, beside the candy was after about 45 minutes the kids were done, my feet didn't even hurt this year.
Love the costumes. Sounds like a great time. You are doing great with your blog. I hope you like it and are able to write the memories down.
ReplyDelete