
My oldest boy is now 10, double digits, a decade. I can't believe it. I think he had a good day. He woke up at 5:00AM to open his presents. It was a good thing since my parents were at our house at 5:45AM. They had a doctors appointment down the road and asked if they could come by. We are awake that early since Taylor has to be at school by 5:55 AM but celebrating a birthday complete with cake at 5:45 AM was a little odd. I love my parents, my Dad played Wii with Ty while I visited with my Mom. They ate cake and were out the door by 6:15AM.
It is tough to shop for a 10 yr old boys, they don't want the transformer toys or Legos any more but they are still too young for I-pods and such. Ty is so into football that we focused on that, he got a rug for his room that looks like a football field all 100 yards and football players, ASU football shirt, and Cardinal posters for his room. That night we took the family out to Carraba's for dinner. I love my Ty, he is such a good boy with a good heart that works hard at everything from school to football. I am so glad he was born.
No comments:
Post a Comment