


We have been at this horse property for 4 years and Loren got us a horse within a couple of months. This March we sold all our horses and were going to focus on raising cows. The kids weren't riding the horses and you can't eat them. Anyways, friends of ours needed a place to board their horses between gigs and we said "bring them over!"
It has been fun to have horses back on the property again and the kids have loved it! Our friends offer horseback riding lessons and Wyatt and Ty get to jump in any chance they get. They are learning so much. They are gaining balance and confidence.I even hopped on a horse, I had forgotten how much fun it is to ride.
On Monday Taylor and our friend's daughter, Lani when on a horseback ride around our home. They rode to the canal, up the banks, and around the neighborhood.Taylor was in heaven, she loved every minute of it. She had taken many lessons but she said this is what she wants to do, just go out and ride. I am so glad that my kids have these types of opportunities, I hope they realize how lucky they really are.
No comments:
Post a Comment