Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Busy August

I guess I only have a few days left to get a post for August - as I have said in the past August is my least favorite months of the year - no holidays, it is hotter than snot and something always seems to happen... Last year it was our AC going out, this year we chose the hottest weekend to move.  Yes we moved from our old farm house to a newer farm house.  We are excited but we have been busy busy busy.  I still have many pictures from our California vacation in July to post and hopefully some on the new abode.  The kids all started school, heck Tay, Ky and I are over half done with the quarter.  Ty is not playing football this year, my fault I didn't get him signed up in time but in reality it has been a relief with the move and all.  Wyatt starts flag soon and it will be October break and beach camping here before I know it so I will survive yet another August.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting in writing why August isn't fun. I never thought of it like that. It really is a long month and I am looking forward to September. Can't wait to see your new place at least in pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait just a minute here. Aug rocks and I think you know why:) I miss you and cant wait to see ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. In all my years I've never heard the term "hotter than snot" but it does kindof put the whole brutal heat thing out there as yucky!! and LUCKY YOU, MOVING INTO ANOTHER newer FARM HOUSE!!
    GUESS WITH SCHOOL STARTING THINGS HAVE CALMED DOWN ALOT LOL!!
    COME ON FALL AND WINTER...can't wait to get out of this"hotter than snot"!!

    ReplyDelete