Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What do you do when...

What do you do when you find out that you just received the Perry High School Junior Female AP History Student of the Year Award?  Well if you are Taylor your go to Panda Express - I am so proud of her.  We got the invite to the awards assembly but we weren't sure what it was for probably just an "academic letter"  as Taylor says in her best nerd voice " I lettered in academics" - she does have a 4.4 GPA and she did also get a pin for her letter so not too shabby, but the history award was quite a surprise.  I was there presenting the math award and sat by her English teacher, I "had" to listen to her tell me how much she loves Taylor.  I could only reply that we love her too.  This will be Taylor week as Friday is her birthday and Saturday is MOPRO (Mormon Prom) - go Taylor you ROCK!   

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Taylor!!! Does dad get any credit for the history award. I swear I love history because we grew up learning about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I get those awards, I go to Mattas. But Pandas is pretty good too. Way to go TT! I'm so proud of her. I can't believe she's 17 years old. That means my first kiss with Jeremy was 17 years ago, I think on her birthday-ish.

    ReplyDelete