Saturday, March 31, 2012

Couple Wyatt-ism

Wyatt ask Taylor and I couple nights ago, "Who's smarter... The smartest man alive or the smartest man in town."  Taylor says the smartest man alive and Wyatt says wrong and moves on.  I am laughing.  This week I posed that question to my 4th hour class, the debate that ensued was heated.  What if the smartest man alive is on his death bed, does he still count, then it would be the smartest man in town.  What if the smartest man alive lives in the very town you are talking about.  Got to love Wyatt for coming up with these type of questions.  Also, last Sunday as we were playing hang-man (all my non-LDS friends can't believe we play hang-man during church and think that is the strangest thing where all my Mormon friends I tell this to just go along with it, don't we all play hang-man during sacrament meeting?)  Anyways...I was playing with Wyatt and he totally stumped me the answer was "Abracadabra is more awesomer than tada or caboom"  I think it was the misspelling of Kaboom that threw me.  Speaking of church, the  Sunday after Wyatt gets baptized he gets called up to the stand to sit by the bishop and proceeds to fall asleep and stay asleep through the rest of the meeting. His head was bobbing and I am surprised he didn't pull his knees up and just sprawl out.  We ask him about it and he says he wasn't even embarrassed he was just tired, our church is at noon so I understand.
He is one witty kid, sure love him.

ps: this if for you Karrie so you don't have to look at Spring Break kick off anymore :)

3 comments:

  1. He is so funny. I know why he and Jay get along so well they think a lot alike. I missed seeing you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, i didn't ever see the p.s. until right now. Thanks! I can't believe you didn't get that hangman answer. It's filled with all the common letters. I love the conf post too. Great time that day for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was starting to get offended that you didn't reply -

      Delete