Ty said it best on our way home from the park playing with the cousins, he said..."Christmas Eve is bad you know Christmas is just staring you in the face, Christmas Day is good we get to open the presents, but the days after are the best, they are my favorite, we get to play with our toys."
Here we are playing with Ty's new scooter, so much fun.
Here we are playing with Ty's new scooter, so much fun.
I totally get it and today was especially good as we, Karrie & Jeremy and their kids, Dyan & her kids, Mark & his kids, we picked up Kelli's kids, Mom, Dad, Matt and Aunt Cindy met up at the park and played, the weather was glorious and the company fantastic. There were a total of 18 kids, 11 and under so plenty to play a game of football with, swing on the swing with, dig in the sand with and just run around with, while I had plenty of grown ups to talk to and laugh with, simply put a " great day to be alive, the suns still shining when I close my eyes..."
| Bad lighting, not everyone looking, few kids missing, but this is us, I love it. |


I had such a great time today. Thanks for coming out again. What a pleasant surprise. (but I did get a little sunburned at the park). I love your Christmas post too. I'm gonna come live at the Chesley's house next Christmas:)
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun seeing you guys. I was a little bummed to miss out on so much but then it was my anniversary.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking my kiddos to the park. They loved it and had a great day. Too bad that was my only day at work during the holiday break, dang it!
ReplyDeleteWhat are the odds- have fun next week skiing (if you have enough snow)
Delete