
We usually ate Taco Bell or Subway on the beach, trying our best to keep the sand out of our food. We failed miserably with the Cheez-its, I totally blame Wyatt because he would stuff his sandy hand into the box to grab a few. We ate pbh (peanut butter and honey) sandwiches or warmed up pizza in our hotel room to save money but we splurged one night on Joe' s Crab Shack. Now Taylor is just like her dad give her lobster and crab legs and she is in heaven. They brought out the bibs and the pictures began.
Here is Ty and Wyatt, they were a little tired, but that is no excuse, we have talked before how they both need to work on their "real" smiles.

Here is Kyley and Taylor doing a Ty and Wyatt imitation, we were laughing so hard, I think they are spot on.

I know I have said this before but I not only love my kids but I like them, they have fantastic senses of humor, they catch on to things and they are not afraid to look a little goofy, I have many a pictures to document that last statement. Good times good times.
I'm lol'ing every time I see those pictures. I don't know who's more awkward, the girls or the boys. I can't wait to hang with all those fun senses of humor this weekend! It was great chattin' with you tonight
ReplyDelete