Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mom and Me

This blog post is written by Wyatt... (mostly)

The last three days me and mom have been spending the day together. On our first day we watched "Kung Fu Panda 2". My favorite part is when Po said "I have so many questions, like how did I fit in this tiny box? and why don't I like wearing pants? " Mom's favorite part was when Crane told Monkey to give a signal when the bad guys were coming. Monkey said I will go "CAW CAW CA-KEY" Mom thought that was funny because that is our signal when we want someone, she will go outside and yell CAW CAW just like in Kung Fu Panda.

Day 2 we went to McDonald and I got Crane in my Happy Meal, if you push his right leg he will spin around.

Day 3 it was boring. (That is becasue I made him go to JCPenny's with me. When I was done I said "are you ready to go" and Wyatt said "I was ready to go as soon as we walked in the door."

This is mom talking, when Wyatt was 3 and 4 he went to daycare at Perry with me and we had a week off together in October and March while the kids had to go back to school. His last spring break as a pre-schooler (2009) Wyatt asked "when will it just be us again?" I started calculating and figured it would be 10 years from 2009 when Ty graduates from high school and it's just Wyatt left to finish high school. Well I was wrong. The last few days, Ty has had scout day camp and Taylor and Kyley have been off working concessions for a dance recital and it has been just Wyatt and I in the afternoon. I have loved hanging with my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment