Loren had the weekend off and I had to teach summer school and Taylor was still at EFY so he took who he had, Kyley Ty and Wyatt and headed to the cabin for some good fishing. I really think I am the jinx because when I go we never catch anything, but I wasn't here this time and look at the load. Ty caught 4, Wyatt 3 and Kyley 2. I don't remember where he said they went (maybe that is good lets keep it a secret to keep the fishing good :) but they had a good time. I think anytime you catch 9 fish it is a good time. When I called he was just finishing cleaning them. He had met his mom up there and I am sure they are all feasting on good fresh fish. I am jealous but happy that they get to have a good time with their dad. This father's day I have to thank Loren for the good dad that he is. He has taught the kids the importance of a sense of humor, how to work and how to cast a line - he is the best and I sure love him.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Fishing
Loren had the weekend off and I had to teach summer school and Taylor was still at EFY so he took who he had, Kyley Ty and Wyatt and headed to the cabin for some good fishing. I really think I am the jinx because when I go we never catch anything, but I wasn't here this time and look at the load. Ty caught 4, Wyatt 3 and Kyley 2. I don't remember where he said they went (maybe that is good lets keep it a secret to keep the fishing good :) but they had a good time. I think anytime you catch 9 fish it is a good time. When I called he was just finishing cleaning them. He had met his mom up there and I am sure they are all feasting on good fresh fish. I am jealous but happy that they get to have a good time with their dad. This father's day I have to thank Loren for the good dad that he is. He has taught the kids the importance of a sense of humor, how to work and how to cast a line - he is the best and I sure love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun!!! That is a ton of fish!
ReplyDelete