
This is what greeted me when I walked in the door, there was Loren and his brother in law Kurt sitting on the couch just looking at it. Loren had found it on Craigs List at such a deal he couldn't pass it up. I knew this about him since we have been married. I remember having no decoration but a stuffed bob cat, I wish now we still had it. It creeped me out a bit, but then I got use to it and I think it looks pretty cool. It was so fun to watch the kids faces when they walked in the door from school. Now Wyatt washes his hands to pet the "kitty". It looks like we are a Perry Puma family through and through!
That kinda reminds me of the dog on Scrubs. Funny- and I think I'd freak out a bit if I came home to that.
ReplyDelete