Sunday, May 15, 2011

Father's and Sons

Loren took the boys to fathers and sons outside of Payson and they had a blast. I am so thankful for Loren and the time he spends with the boys. I don't know what happen, and I am sure I don't want to know. All I know is they boys came home exhausted and no one throwing up (that happened last time.) I also know I had a little alone time and I missed Loren like crazy. I do not sleep good, I worry about the animals, I worry about the boys, I worry about the girls and our house and every little noise. I was glad when they got home safe and sound.


















Wyatt and Ty "climbing" the mountain.

Loren says Ty ran off and played with his buddies in the ward and he and Wyatt had a lot of time to spend together. I can tell Wyatt loved hanging with his dad, he has been extra loving giving lots of extra hugs.

1 comment:

  1. looks like fun. I know what you mean about when the husband is gone. Ryan is out of town now and I just don't sleep good.

    ReplyDelete