Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lunch with Mom




I just got back from having lunch with my mom, just my mom and me. Being the second of eight kids, it was a rare occasion when you got Mom all to yourself and as I got older it was even more rare. It was so much fun, we visited and laughed we did not figure out the meaning of life or solved our nations problems we just enjoyed each others company. I am so thankful for my mom. She has taught me so much. Lately I have been thinking about how she has overcome so much and how she is still going strong. Thank you mom for teaching me how to be a mom, how to keep things in perspective, how to live the Gospel, how to love my country, how to work, how to love my family. Quite simply thank you for being you - I love you.

My mom, me and Laura 1971 - man how time flies.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A DARLING PICTURE AND A WONDERFUL TRIBUTE JULIE...YOU DO HAVE A GOOD MOM!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete