Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kyley Turns 14


Happy birthday to Kyley, has it really been 14 years since I delivered a little (well not to begin with) purple/blue baby with the chord wrapped around her neck. Her little cry did not come immediately and it was a glorious sound a few minutes (but it felt like an eternity) later. She was my only child that did not pack on the baby fat, she was little, the doctor even yelled at me for not feeding her enough. She was a happy happy happy baby and so dang cute. We didn't have digital cameras back then so all the baby pictures need to be scanned and our scanner is broken - you will just have to take my word for it.



She is quiet until you get to know her then her crazy creative side come out, whether it is making up plays or singing along to ANY song ( it is a daily competition between Taylor and Kyley who knows the most words to any given song.) I have to call Kyley the today winner because it is her birthday. She is loyal, she still list her best freind as Taylor Marie who she met right before she started kindergarten and moved to Utah 5 years ago. Her current crew of friends are awesome. They are not the "cool" kids in school, those kids don't want to have fun, Kyley and her friends still play 4 square and have piggy back relay races at lunch, (Kyley has the scar to prove it) I love it.


************ Kyley, Rylie, Sarah, Moriah, Arielle, Maddie**********

She is a good big sister since her school is K-8, so she,Ty and Wyatt have all these inside jokes about school and many mornings she has to get them all to the bus, she is so responsible I never worry about if they made it or not. She is an awesome big cousin playing with all the little kids, she is a great babysitter, she gets good grades well great grades all A's, and she hardly procrastinates anymore. She loves sports and plays to win, we even caught her cheating at wiffle ball when she was 4. I am so glad she came to our family, we are lucky lucky lucky to have her.

4 comments:

  1. WHAT A DARLING DAUGHTER!!!!
    wish I knew your kids better...glad to get to know them from your blog posts...they are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kyley!!! You are such a great girl. Julie you are doing such a great job as a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love smiley Kyley. Happy birthday. Great tributes to her and Loren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 14?! That is crazy...I remember her as a baby! She is such a beautiful girl, HAPPY BDAY KYLEY. Love the post!

    ReplyDelete