Grapevines
I love the look of grape vines. We planted a few then the cows or horses got a hold of them. We planted some more and they were doing great and then this winter hit with the cold hard freeze, I thought for sure they were dead. No luck for Julie in the grape department, then this spring break I noticed greenery on the vines they are alive! They have since taken off. Then just this week I was watering checking on my vines and there were grapes, yes teeny tiny grapes on the vine. I was so excited. I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to growing things. I am always amazed that anything I plant actually grows. I really need to have more faith.

Today Loren and I hit the garage sales, I was looking for some pots to plant flowers and brighten our front yard and we found some great cement planters for cheap. We set them out and they looked even better than I imagined. I love it. We still have tons of work to do, like actually plant the flowers and such and weeding, it is non stop and Bermuda grass is the most resilient strongest grass around, but one of these days the front of our house will look as I imagined, we are one step closer.
So pretty!!!!! Don't you love being a "green thumb"? I dream of having a garden one day :)
ReplyDeleteJulie I love going to your house and seeing what you have done. It makes me think that someday I will have a house where I can plant things too.
ReplyDeleteYOUR HUSBAND GOES TO GARAGE SALES...LuCkY!!!!
ReplyDelete