Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Loren




Happy Birthday to Loren the coolest guy ever and he is mine:) He makes me laugh and laugh hard every day. He has the best sense of humor a little dry but that makes it all that much funnier. Oh the stories I could tell. He started delivering pizzas at 14 and was caught by him mom while on a delivery, has been kicked out of Disneyland at 16 and did 40 hours of pre-hab for putting a dummy that looked like it had been hit by a car in the road. He has worked for the Sheriff's office, as a Realtor and most recently Cox. He does great at any job he tackles (heck he has won 3 trips through Cox in the last 3 years) He is a great dad to the kids he teaching them how to work how to fish how to laugh at themselves. He has great perspective and teaches me that some things aren't important. After 19 years of marriage we think a lot alike we know exactly what the other is thinking. I am so glad he was born I cannot imagine my life without him, so here's to another year Loren, I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this!!! So sweet and you guys are the best couple. I remember when I was little and you were new in the family I was thinking "she is so awesome". We love that you married Loren and became a Chesley...you are such an awesome Aunt!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOREN, you are an AWESOME Uncle. P.S. THanks for your sweet comment on my blog and I would love to do your family pics. I am trying to get a portfolio going so I would do them for free! XOXO

    ReplyDelete