"Do you know what's weird? Even though me and Kyley are the babies I have more in common with Taylor."
"Really," I say as my eyebrows go up as high as they can.
He proceeds to list them counting them off on his fingers
- "We both do mazes the same way, we start at the finish and trace back with our fingers." (who doesn't do mazes this way?)
- "We both have warts on our knees" (Wyatt has just discovered his)
- "We both know Hugga Bugga" (A hugging game, Wyatt hugs Taylor and wraps his legs around her legs too, I think)
- "Our favorite animal is a gorilla"
- "Our favorite colors are green and purple"

Update - today (Friday) I had Taylor read this post and she said the last two are false. She says Wyatt ask her nearly everyday what her favorite animal is and it is NOT a gorilla it is a peacock or a lion. Her favorite color is orange not green and purple, but in Waytt's defense at one time Taylor's favorite color was green. Taylor then tells him "we have one other thing in common."
Wyatt says, "yeah we both have two arms, two legs, two eyes, etc."
" No" Taylor says "we both like the song Werewolf" and Wyatt says, "You like that song?"
your kids make me lol out loud. Remember that one for camping - less than 3 months away!
ReplyDelete