
If you have read the paper in depth, you know that the astrological community has a determined that the stars have re-aligned and that the zodiac signs would also need to be re-aligned to match. People were in an up roar. Not the Chesley's, I am writing because this sparked a Wyatt memory. All the kids knew about their sign's animal first before they learned the name. Taylor was a bull (Taurus) Kyley and Loren rams (Aries) and Ty and I scorpions (Scorpios) so naturally as Wyatt grew he wanted to know his sign. He asked and I told him, an Aquarius, and he says what's that, I had to think a bit and I told him water. He was MAD, what the heck I'm water, that's not fair everyone else was something cool. Well probably a year later, we really don't discuss our zodiac signs often, we were talking about what everyone was and I was a little curious if Wyatt was still angry at being water. My fears were unfounded when as we discussed what was the best one Wyatt said "well you would all die without water, my sign is the best." You can't argue with that logic like that can you :)
Julie...you blog, I LOVE IT!! So good to see your kiddos grown up and know a little bit about them (love your side bar!!) and their signs...
ReplyDeleteMAN THOSE ARE CUTE KIDS!!!
I agree with Wyatt...
waters the best--->I'm Pices!
I love that boy. His wit is great and he is so smart. But I think the rams are the best.
ReplyDeleteYah- well nobody would be here if we we were all virgos. Haha ILY
ReplyDelete