Friday, January 28, 2011

Puppies


Our boxer Brindy (she is a brindle - I know I know we are creative with our names) and Dually (it was given to us and when ever some says "Dually come here" I think they are saying "Julie come here and I wonder why they are talking to me that way:) Anyways, they had puppies December 23rd. Five weeks later the puppies are fun. I think most puppies are cute (too bad they grow up) but boxer puppies might just be the cutest. I love having puppies; we spend more time as a family outside just watching them, holding them and playing with them. We of course gave them all names, Scampi (the runt), K ( has a white K on it's belly), Nick (has a white beard and they were born 2 days before Christmas), Dots (polk-a- dotted nose), Girly (you guessed it the only girl) and Luke (I don't know why). They growl at us when we go out, bark their little puppy bark like they are so big, chase Wyatt then whine when they can't find their way back. I love it and thank goodness we live in Arizona when the winters have weather like this so we can go outside and enjoy them. Too soon they will all be sold, but for now we are loving on our boxer family.

No comments:

Post a Comment