I am now forty I don't feel that old but apparently I am. It was a good day - I try to make my birthday last about a week. I succeed again this year. It started on Thursday when Loren and I met for dinner and he gave me a beautiful bracelet. Then the next morning I walk into my classroom to find every square inch of wall space covered with black paper (I am over the hill now) and the desk arranged in the number 40. Through out the day I got 40...
*pennies * rubber bands shot at me * laffy taffy's * math tiles * kleenex (to dry my tears) * kit kats* diet cokes*cookies
Fun fun fun day - not a lot of teaching or learning but my students had fun signing their name in chalk. I left as quick as I could and Loren took us all out to BJ's Pizza and Brewery, my favorite pizza! What a good day, I guess I will have to live with being 40.
No comments:
Post a Comment