![]() |
| My kids crack me up I say picture time and I see them whisper "don't smile" |
Wednesday a cold windy storm blew in tough night sleep Tuesday night but we strapped everything down, covered everything and headed into town. We shopped the shops at Oceanside everyone got a t-shirt, we saw the movie Gravity it was my first 3-D movie so cool I really appreciate gravity and it just confirms that I never want to go to outer-space. We drove the coast watched the wind surfers I think that looks so fun - scary but fun, ate at Smash Burger headed to camp and called it a night. Listen to the wind some more and then the rain hit I like the sound of rain hate the sound of wind, the rain was a welcomed relief. We woke Thursday morning to clear sunny skies which meant beach days. Little cold for me so I stayed out of the water. Ty said he was going to stay out of the water but every game of catch turned into throw it in the water and before you knew it he was out boogie boarding or body surfing. I am pretty sure Ty "won" the beach most days - he was the last one up and someone has to watch the kids so I volunteered. (I'm too kind)
We all played some mean games of smash ball, got the court drawn, the "dink" lines drawn the rules reviewed, no spikes, no double hits, no dinks on the serve return, first to 11 wins. Ty won quite a few of the games but Tanner with broken foot and all was the champion. Kyley got her fall break assigned reading done, Wyatt took a couple naps, wrote his name in rocks and played a long time with Tate the the ducks that Kyley got from being asked to homecoming. The ducks were a last minute bring and they were a hit, who would have thought (Quinn Goodman asked Kyley funny story, maybe next time) and my favorite part visiting with cousins, friends and my kids. I love this vacation! ![]() |
| Ty and Tanner * Bryce, Wyatt and Tate* Kyley, Afton* beautiful sunset |



No comments:
Post a Comment