Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sea World - July 9-12

While I was at my AP conference 8 hours a day, Loren and the kids spent it at Sea World, they got 7 day tickets and spent 4 low key mornings exploring Sea World, I was a little jealous, but I loved hearing about their adventures when I got home. I guess Sea World had some new rides Wyatt and Ty were a little stressed to go on them but they did.  I am so proud of them, this ride was Atlantis and I love love love the facial expressions on all the kids especially Wyatt (I think he is ready to cry) and Loren just cracking up -  this goes down as a classic in my book.  They got to see all the shows, all the animals, they rode all but one ride even,the Bay Side Sky Ride heck they even spent time in the Sesame Street area enjoying those crazy rides - he he.  I am so glad my kids had this time with their dad and that they got to experience while I got to re-learn all about derivatives :)

In front of the shark teeth - heck that shark could almost eat them all in one bite.
Hanging with Shamu!
The Polar Bear - they all loved this exhibit.  I guess he caught a fish right in front of them, Loren said it was so cool, they were the only ones around at the time.

 I love the pictures where the kids aren't posed, you get he real them .
No screams on this ride - unless they are all faking it. ps - Wyatt is standing right here while I type and he said "Yeah I was faking it I was scared at first."  

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. I love Sea World and I haven't been in a long time. Maybe next summer. Can't wait to see pics of your new home.

    ReplyDelete