Saturday, June 16, 2012

Summertime Week 2

Tate, Jonah, Ty at Perry Pool
We had another great summertime week.  Ty and  Wyatt  would  wake at 7:15AM, and since Perry High is hosting summer school, the federal free breakfast and lunch program is held there, so we  would leave for weight training a little early and grab breakfast.  Usually a donut, cereal, chocolate milk and  apples.  Ty's friend Jonah is doing weight training with him so after they would come to our house and  recover on our king size bed (yep still in the living room).  From there they would  go to Tate's, head back to Perry for lunch then to swim for 3 hours, then... Monday it was the movies, Men in Black, Tuesday it was Scouts, Thursday it was Tate's swim meet not home until 9:00PM or later, he is one tan fit boy playing the day away, I love it.

Wednesday we took it easy and didn't swim until 3:00 at Dyan's house.  They have a great pool, thanks for the invite.   We were really doing a two-for since it was the Goodman Girl Cousin Night Out.  Jodi put it together, Aunt Diane opened up her house, Karrie made the drive down from Prescott Valley Dyan, Rita, Kelli, Mom, Aunt Cindy, Afton, Barrett, Sierra and I got together.  Most brought a "favorite" gift to exchange, we all ate and we all laughed.  I laughed so hard I had  tears and had to catch my breath, those good  kind  of laughs, I love these people, I wish Laura and Katrina's girls (Kristi, Kim and Kathryn) could have made it.  All the while the boys swam, not home until 9:30 another perfect summer day.

Friday we took it easy, we swam with Durham, Raulin and  'Gregor, watched TV, went to Rubios and just recovered from the week.  Loren left for his California fishing trip on Thursday, hope he is catching lots.  The girls were off at girls camp, they just got home today.  It was Taylor's last time at girls camp, I am a little sad, she has loved it and  I have only heard  great things about her being a leader and including everyone.  Kyley was a 4th year (the best year) they are all off  by themselves  and she got to go horseback riding, repelling, canoeing, cliff jumping, shoot a gun, shower everyday, no 12 year old drama,  she came back loving  it.  Like I said another perfect summertime week.

No comments:

Post a Comment