Why I Love Fall Break - Part 1
Today was the first day of fall break for the girls and I. I got to sleep in until 6:30, I didn't have to rush to make the kid's lunch, I got to take the boys to school, I got to exercise uninterrupted, Taylor said we were out of dog food and garbage bags and it was no worries I had all day to hit Wal-mart not a half hour window between work and after school stuff, I got to volunteerin Wyatt's class, I made dinner and then we had time to do the 2011 Candy Smack Down in the newspaper today. All four kids filled out the brackets just like NCAA tourney time, tough choices between Twix and Kit Kat each kid said "ooh" with their hands to their mouths, the winners according to each kid...Taylor - York Peppermint Pattie & Fun dipKyley - Milky way & AirheadsTy - Butterfinger & RuntsWyatt - Skittles & TwixI think I will pass this info onto Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny ;)
Yay it's October break which means you'll be blogging again. I vote for Twix to go all the way beating Charleston Chews. Though Kitkats and Twix should NOT have been an opening round game. They should have been on opposite sides of the bracket. My other 2 final four are: Hot Tamales and Reese's Pieces.
ReplyDelete