
Where does the time go - I think I start every child's birthday post that way. He is one year away from holding the priesthood, and passing the sacrament, nearly in middle school or junior high (who knows what Higley School District is doing) nearly a boy scout, certainly no longer a cub scout, old enough to get a NEW CELL PHONE, old enough to get him and Wyatt to the bus stop, old enough to play tackle football - WOW! He is my most grateful child, says thank you for everything, "thanks for taking me to football, thanks for making me dinner, thanks thank thanks" It warms my heart. We tried to celebrate yesterday by going to Olive Garden, oh we went but Ty had a migraine brought on by the weather change so we left early, he woke up with one but it went away thank goodness. He is out playing with his new wiffle balls and bat, his new cell phone, eating his candy wearing his new ASU shirt -I think he was satisfied, we will probably take a few friends to the movies next week but for now it is off to In-n- Out. Love you Ty so glad you came to our family.
Where does the time go? I still remember when he was an emormous baby, oh wait, that could be just about any of your kids. Give him a huge birthday hug from me. We're all praying for your hand. Good luck on Thursday. Love ya.
ReplyDelete