1) I get to cut to the front of the cafeteria line - yeah
2) I get to get in free to the home football games - go me!!
3) I get the summer off - major one I am not lying on that one ;)
4) I get to be with my children, last week they took our picture since they are doing a story about us in the year book - we will see if we make the cut:) I love seeing my girls, I love knowing and teaching their friends, I love that I know their teachers. I am so proud of them, both Taylor and Kyley rock, just this week I received these e-mails or text from their teachers:
"I have found that kids seldom brag to their parents about how good they really are, and parents can always use some uplifting about their kid’s behavior. So I wanted to start this school year by letting you know that I have been really impressed with Taylor’s consistent thoughtful comments. Because Taylor truly focuses her thoughts on understanding what the scriptures mean to her life, the comments she gives in class are filled with an added dimension of application that cause she and her class to grow.
I truly recognize that the greatest gospel teaching does not happen in my classroom but, rather, in your home. So I want to thank you for sending me such a good kid."
(Ok this makes Loren and I sound pretty good too:)
About Taylor from Mr. Myers her AP history teacher
About Kyley from Mr. Castillo her Math teacher
"Give Kyley some extra dessert tonight her 111% was the highest in the class. Good job to Loren and you also"
About Kyley from Brother Grimes (guess what he teaches, if you said seminary you are right)
"You are raising some wonderful daughters! I didn’t think it was possible to match Taylor’s amazingness – but Kyley is right there! She is such a sweet girl and has shared some really powerful thoughts and insights with the class so far this year. I am grateful for her courage and testimony. She is such a great example to the class. Keep up the excellent work!"
Oh my gosh. That's the best picture ever! You have amazing girls and I'm bummed I don't get to see them (and you of course) tonight.
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Chesley women! Sounds like you and Loren are raising some wonderful kids, Jules. I am excited that we get to spend a week with your family at the beach and get to know your kiddos a little better. It was good seeing you today at your folks' house! See you in a week.
ReplyDelete