Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wyatt's Game



Our game for family home evening on Sunday's was Wyatt's job. Kyley had just given a great lesson on keeping the Sabbath Day holy ( we had just come in from pulling weeds - in my defense we just had irrigation and the ground was soft, the only day the ground would be soft) I think she planned that on purpose although she said she and Wyatt planned it two days ago. Anyways Wyatt had the game, it had nothing to do with the lesson, here are the rules according to Wyatt: "I am thinking of an animal and you have to guess, if you get it wrong I slap you in the face, if you get it right I kiss your cheek." Yep you read that right he is brutal. To up my odds of not getting slapped in the face I asked if he could narrow the animal category, for instance is it farm animals, sea animals, jungle animals etc. Wyatt agrees and says "TUNDRA animal" what the heck, " yeah you know sub-arctic" I guess Yak, the only tundra animal I know, slap in the face, Taylor guesses arctic-fox,
Wyatt says " ARCTIC, ARCTIC fox, that is not a tundra animal," slap in the face, everyone got a slap in the face, we made him give us the first letter C - yes a caribou I should have know. Fair warning, be careful playing games with Wyatt.

Thanks Kyley and Wyatt for instigating FHE you guys are the best, we did get a good family prayer in before Loren left for his adventure. Speaking of, he called me today, I got to talk to him, I was so excited. He is having fun and just about to hit some big rapids. At 5:00 pm today, Wednesday at he just finished the Hermit Rapids, I hope he survived.(see picture)

1 comment:

  1. Your kid is a kick in the pants. Obviously it's a caribou, duh! I'm a little jealous of Loren, to be honest. When I'm a millionaire, I'm taking the whole family on a river rafting trip through the GC.

    ReplyDelete