Friday, February 25, 2011

2nd Lost tooth


This is the face I saw when I walked in the door. (We had to reenact to get the picture, I don't usually walk in the door with my camera ready, but maybe I should.) I knew immediately what he was smiling about as one of his bottom teeth had been hanging on for dear life for at least a month now. How can you not smile when you are greeted with this messy, toothless (ok only 2) cute grin. He lost his first tooth probably 6 months ago and then nothing. He still has what 16 more to loose but we are on our way.

Speaking of Wyatt, on Sunday the kids were playing then fighting then playing, then fighting really just driving me crazy. First they are laughing then crying and they were so loud. I was trying to read the paper so I was getting a little annoyed when I heard Wyatt say " I AM NOT A PLAY THING, I AM A HUMAN." How can you not laugh, poor Wyatt does he really think he is a play thing at times, and who really talks like that? I love my baby boy.

2 comments:

  1. Every time I try to comment on your posts, my computer malfunctions. I swear your blog is corrupted. Anyway, here goes again. I hate dangly teeth, they gross me out, so yay for Wyatt. Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete