Wyatt turned 8 today - he woke at midnight Loren says because he knew it was his birthday. I heard him get in and out of bed several times, it was worse than Christmas Eve. Since Tay, Ky and I have to leave at 6:10am we had our "party" at 5:55, Wyatt opened his presents, more Skylanders, a video game, a book, Legos, football and tennis balls (from Ty bought with his own money) a scooter (he actually opened that yesterday) and white underwear, he is getting baptized and I don't' think Incredible Hulk underwear will cut it. He brought Twinkies to share at school, Loren got off early from work and we went out to Native New Yorker for wings the home again to play some more. Big party on Saturday when he gets baptized.
I am so so thankful for this baby of mine, he is smart which leads to his quick wit, he is competitive will try to win at all cost, so loving I think it is because he was my baby and I spend so much time with him, (I took 6 months off work and then went part time for two years.) Wyatt was and still is a my boy, while I am working on the computer he will come up and scratch my back or just give me a hug. I told him tonight to brush his teeth and I will tuck him in and he says "I don't need you to tuck me in mom I am 8." NO NO NO - my baby is growing up, I will still insist on tucking him in for as long as possible. Love this boy of mine, Happy Birthday!!

He is so fun and witty. I love seeing you guys. Can't wait till Saturday.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Wyatt. I remember when he was a giant baby dwarfing Abby. Where does the time go? See ya Saturday!
ReplyDelete