Monday, January 23, 2012

Family Pictures

Finally some new family pictures - it has been quite a few years since we had a "real" family picture taken.  Too bad we didn't get these done before the holidays so we could send out Christmas cards, maybe we will send out Valentine's instead.   Loren's niece Brittany came to our house and took them, she has quite the eye, they turned out great, now I have to decide which one(s) to blow up and frame - decisions decisions.





 I love this one of the girls, I know I have said this before but they are such good friends, and they have the greatest sense of humor, this is totally them.

               I love whatever the "pro's" do to adjust the picture - the boys just look so cute, maybe it is because I rarely see them cleaned up.  They are good friends too, one minute they are bickering, egging each other on, driving me crazy, then the next minute they have the camping mat out playing a game of "football" they made up.                                                                                                              My favorite part about his whole "photo shoot" was that it took place on our property, not only did Brittany capture us, but our little piece of heaven, from the old shed we had to move 20 feet to get it off the previous owners property, to the ever changing green fence arrangement, to the horses (poop and all), to the white storage shed that Loren built the tresses onto, to the old fence post that has been there since they built this place, this is us and I am glad it is documented.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. Can't wait for the Valentine Card. Your family is so cute and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez Louise, I can't believe how grown up your kids are. Great pictures. I saw them on facebook and was gonna comment there that I'm sure Loren's doing something inappropriate in at least one of the pictures, I just didn't look close enough, but I didn't :) Just kidding. Can't wait to see you all next Sat.

    ReplyDelete